Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls Night Out


I am soooooo excited for my girls night out tomorrow night!! I haven't gone out in now almost 6 months and it's just going to be me and the girls. No hubby, and no baby!! I think I will miss them while I am out but I am definatly not going to let that stop me from having the fun I desperatly deserve!! We are going to start off at a bar where we can just sit and chat and then head off to another bar that is more like an adult arcade which should be fun. My cousin, Angie is coming and she really wants to dance so we may have to hop to yet one more bar to squeeze some dancing in. I, however, will not be found on the dance floor. I haven't lost all the baby weight and I keep telling my cousin that nobody wants to see a fat girl jiggling on the dance floor. I will leave the dancing to her. I will definatly take pictures and post some later. For now because I hardly ever post any pics I am going to add one to this post of my adorable baby girl!!

No comments: