Friday, January 8, 2010

Finally, a breakthrough!

I finally feel like I've gotten somewhere with my hubby on the whole his mom wanting to watch our daughter once a week drama! I don't think he necessarily wants it to be this way but he said that he would agree to a compromise of her not watching her regularly as long as we called his mom first whenever we needed a sitter. To which, I promptly agreed knowing full well that I probably won't stick to that agreement but hey the way I see it he told me three times if things didn't work out and I didn't like his mom watching our daughter that I could take her somewhere else but each of those three times she was right back at his mother's house the next week. So if he can tell me little white lies to get his way then I should be able to do the same!

No comments: