Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby fever already???


So last night we are getting ready to go to sleep and my husband asks me, "Not that I am saying I want to right this second or anything but, if I was ready in the next few months to start trying to have another baby would you be ready?" I about choked!! I even mentioned having another baby in a few years and he was always quick to say, "No, one is enough!" but now here he is when our daughter turns 6 months old on Friday and he's asking if I'm ready for another one??? He said that she is just getting so much more fun now that she's able to react to things and more interactive than she was when she was first born. I do want to have another baby at some point but I think that the next few months might be a little soon. I also guess I just am having a bit of an issue with it because I thought it would be more of an argument when I was ready for another baby, and now it seems I may have to slow him down!! LOL

1 comment:

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

Guys seem to be like that! LOL. I say go for it, but you are the one that has to do all the hard stuff so you need to make sure you are ready. I found out I was expecting when my first was 11 months. I love that they are so close in age and wouldn't want it any other way. I had my third six years later and there are good things about the age difference too, so either way you can't go wrong. Good luck!