Saturday, November 14, 2009

So my husband and i have had this same argument so many times and he just doesn't seem to understand how hurtful it was. His brother made fat jokes towards me a week before my due date and not only that but did it in front of several other members of his family and no one but me seems to think this is a big deal. I mean who the hell does he think he is? He isn't the best looking guy around nor does he have some great body and he's never carried a child! My husband just thinks i'm blowing it out of proportion and making it a bigger deal than it needs to be and he isn't even standing up for me at all! Then he gets mad when i don't want to hang out at his family gatherings or have his family over because i still haven't lost all the baby weight. My daughter is only three months old how fast does he expect me to lose it? He said maybe i should work out. So, maybe i should but between working my four jobs and taking care of our daughter i just seem to be having the tiny problem of finding the time. But you know he's too tired to talk about anything or deal with anything or clean house because he works so hard at his one job. Okay that's my rant for the day. I do feel a little better just getting that off my chest.

No comments: