Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My next dramaful family Christmas

Well, I guess I figured if I could handle the drama of having a family Christmas with my dad's new "wife" then i could handle anything because I offered to host Christmas for my husband's family on Christmas day. The same family where his brother called me fat at nine months pregnant, the same family where his "sister-in-law" was our nanny and chose to leave our child in the swing for 5 hours out of the day, the same family where 2 of his brothers and his mom took the nannies side on the siuation and his mom called him behind my back and tried to get him to give the nanny another chance knowing that it would cause a huge fight between my husband and I if that happened! Well I don't know if it's Christmas spirit or if I'm just crazy but here we go again.....

No comments: