Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Family Christmas

Well we had our family Christmas this past weekend and our actual Christmas wasn't bad other than being a little awkward. But the next day we were at the American legion post visiting Santa and someone was introducing my dad's "wife" to someone and with me sitting right there she made sure to throw in her new last name. She would't dare say something like that in front of my brother but she knew that I care enough about what my dad thinks that I wouldn't say anything. And I had actually started to feel sorry for her the night before because nobody was really talking to her. I just need to remember all the little "digs" she decides to get in when she can, which my dad swears isn't on purpose. I mean can't he see that everytime I tell him something bothers me that she brings it up to throw it in my face?

No comments: